There are few stages more spectacular for dirt bike racing, with more glamour and allure than AMA Supercross, and with the KTM 250 SX-F TROY LEE DESIGNS, KTM have a special motorcycle utterly fit for the purpose.
Not only is the decorated KTM 250 SX-F tuned and modified for competition with a high performance DOHC engine and lightweight chassis design, but the raft of additional features really make the KTM 250 SX-F TROY LEE DESIGNS stand out.
For 2021 count on the new Connectivity Unit and the myKTM App for simple engine and suspension set-up through a mobile device. There are also factory components such as the Akrapovič silencer, Factory triple clamps and wheels, front fork start device, semi-floating front disc and Hinson clutch cover, among others.
The TLD team graphics and orange frame make the motorcycle one of the sharpest lookers in the whole motocross catalogue.
- Orange frame & special TLD team graphics
- Akrapovič Slip-on silencer
- Connectivity Unit fitted as standard
- Ability to connect with the innovative myKTM app
- Factory triple clamps anodized in orange
- KTM Factory wheels
- Factory holeshot device in the fork guards
- Composite skid plate
- Special TLD grippy seat
- Semi-floating front disc
- Front brake disc guard
- Black rear sprocket
- Hinson clutch cover
- TRANSMISSION 5-speed
- STARTER Electric starter
- STROKE 52.3 mm
- BORE 78 mm
- CLUTCH Wet multi-disc DS clutch, Brembo hydraulics
- WEIGHT (WITHOUT FUEL) 100.5 kg
- TANK CAPACITY (APPROX.) 7 l
- FRONT BRAKE DISC DIAMETER 260 mm
- REAR BRAKE DISC DIAMETER 220 mm
- FRONT BRAKE Disc brake
For More Information click here
If you are interested in getting one for yourself contact us at: