WP XACT PRO 7750 Shock Absorbers are the most innovative shock absorbers on the market. The TRAX unit is a very compact system in the bottom mounting fork of the shock, which significantly improves the grip of the rear wheel. This system has been successfully implemented by the Factory Racing department and many World Championship titles prove how effective it is. The TRAX system has been developed in order to reduce the time frame after a bump where acceleration is not possible because of the slow rebound of the rear wheel. The TRAX system registers when the rear wheel has no ground contact and immediately opens an oil bypass so that the rebound can expand faster than is possible with a conventional system.
- You feel more confident and you have more comfort
- You feel more grip traction of the rear wheel, you accelerate faster
- Your bike rides higher in the stroke when navigating repeated bumps (no "packing down")
- The TRAX technology is used by factory racing teams in Enduro, MX and Rally
- The rider experiences much less physical strain