Versatile Medium-Weight Filler
CRC ADOS Plastic Putty is an all purpose, versatile, fast curing, medium-weight polyester filler. It gives an extremely high quality finish for general body filling on a variety of surfaces.
CRC ADOS Plastic Putty supersedes other filler compounds because there is no shrinkage. It is smooth and easily applied, with exceptional adhesion. It cures by a chemical reaction so it will not shrink like common air drying fillers. The special formulation will prevent sagging and pin-holing. It cures tack-free, and is compatible with basecoat/clearcoat systems, eliminating staining and/or bleeding of basecoat.
Features & Benefits
- All purpose and versatile – Gives a quality finish on surfaces including car bodies, boat, trailer, caravan, bricks, wood, metal, fibreglass, most plastics and many other materials
- No shrinkage – Cures by chemical reaction so it will not shrink unlike common air drying fillers
- Fast curing
- Smooth and easily applied
- Exceptional adhesion
- Special formulation prevents sagging and pin-holing
- Cures tack free
- Compatible with basecoat/clearcoat systems - eliminates staining and/or bleeding of basecoat
- Can be sanded, filed and painted
- Has excellent fairing qualities
- For perfect repairs and a quality finish on a variety of surfaces – car bodies, boat, trailer, caravan, bricks, concrete blocks, wood, masonry, metal, fiberglass, most plastics and many other materials
- Great for a wide variety of automotive, home, and hobby projects
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.