Seals in all noxious fumes. Contains no asbestos
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement is a sodium silicate based sealer for mufflers and tailpipes that resists high temperatures. It expands and sets when heated, ensuring a perfect seal against carbon monoxide and other noxious fumes.
CRC Maniseal Exhaust Cement BROWN is a sealing and gasketing compound designed exclusively for use in assembly of Automotive Exhaust Systems.
Features & Benefits
- Bridges gaps and imperfections in exhaust clamping areas
- Seals out poisonous fumes
- High temperature resistance – Up to 300°C
- Contains no asbestos
- Cleans up in water
- Ready to use – No mixing required, easy to use
- Recommended for mufflers, tailpipes, joints, catalytic converters
- At the Manifold: Some modern cars do not have manifold gaskets. CRC Maniseal takes the place of a gasket
- At the Exhaust Flange: CRC Maniseal spread between the faces and in the 'V' of the clamp makes a highly satisfactory seal
- At the Muffler: When the muffler is renewed and clamped in, the annoyance of a leak and subsequent waste of time will be avoided if CRC Maniseal is smeared over the pipes before fitting
- Industrial Use: Kiln Repairs - thoroughly wet damaged area, force CRC Maniseal into cracks, gaps etc and smooth over with fingers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.