Not since the early days of the sport has a single goggle design brought so much innovation. Long ago, our founder developed and entirely new goggle that became a mainstay in the sport for 17 years. You are now looking at the future of MX goggles.
Oakley Airbrake MX is the new standard of protection, clarity, comfort and convenience.
- Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against ambient* UVA, UVB, UVC, and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Expanded lens volume for optimized peripheral vision
- Fog elimination of lens with Flow-Coat Anti-Fog coating
- Integrated tear-off posts for mounting of optional laminated or standard tear-offs
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
- Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 1938:2010 standards tested from 190 to 380 nanometers
- Exoskeleton chassis construction combines rigid O Matter® exterior with a pliable thermoplastic urethane faceplate
- that conforms to your face comfortably
- Dual Switchlock mechanisms lock the lens securely in place
- Rigid O Matter® strap connections provide even distribution of goggle pressure
- Twin surge ports at top of chassis to channel airflow into the helmet
- Low-profile frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
- All-day comfort of O-Hydrolix triple-layer foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
- Matte black textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Microcellular urethane lens gasket to seal out dust or moisture
- Dual-adjustable strap with silicone lining for versatile, secure fit
- Fully integrated Race-Ready roll-off system with increased film height for expanded field of view in muddy conditions
- 7-pack of Oakley Laminated tear-offs included
- Mudflap included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.