Completely redesigned in 2011, the Renthal Gen2 Intellilever™ incorporates improvements into every single part of the lever with feedback from our race teams, riders and consumers over the past few years.
The revolutionary design of the Gen2 Intellilever allows the lever to dislocate during a crash, then easily pop back into place. The design of the lever allows it to dislocate in a full 270 degrees of motion in any direction, not just up and down or forward like most other unbreakable levers on the market.
Improvements to rider ergonomics, finish, fit, feel and function are all part of the new Gen2 Intellilever.
Check out the resources for details on the features
FITMENTS (also see Direct Fit Clutch Levers):
- Universal clutch perch assembly - RE-LV-111
- Optional Hot Start Kit (for RE-LV-111) - RE-LV-115
Front brake levers:
- Kawasaki KX125/250/250F/450F 2000-2012
- Suzuki RM/RM-Z125/250/450 1996-2016
- Suzuki RM250 1996-2016
- Suzuki RMZ250 1996-2016
- Suzuki RMZ450 1996-2016
- Yamaha YZ/YZF125/250/426/450 2001-2007 (except YZF250 2007)
- Yamaha WR250F 2001-2013
- Yamaha WR450F 2003-2010
- Honda CRF250R 2007-2016
- Honda CRF450R 2007-2016
- Yamaha YZF 250 2007
- Yamaha YZ/YZF125/250/450 2008-2016
- KTM All Brembo Models 2006-2013 - not compatible with KTM OE handguards
- Husqvarna 2016
- Kawasaki KX250F/450F 2013-2016
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.