Horizon 2 Pants
The Horizon 2 trousers echo the same theme as its jacket namesake. This means it is 100% waterproof. For this characteristic, we can thank the lamination of our renowned HYDRATEX® membrane directly to the abrasion resistant PWR | shell outer shell. When the detachable thermal liner is removed, you can easily transform them into highly-ventilated summer pants while riding thanks to the VCS|panels and our VCS|Aquadefence system. The secret lies in the use of Fidlock® magnetic fasteners, which can be operated during the ride and which keep the panels open to promote air entering. SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 knee protectors come standard, as do extremely thin yet CE-rated SEESMART™ hip protectors. Additionally, the grip panels at the back prevent you from sliding on your seat under acceleration or breaking. Together with the Horizon 2 jacket, the Horizon 2 pants are perfect for when conditions drift away from ideal.
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection. Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 in adjustable pockets
- SEESMART™ Level 1 CE Hip protectors included
- Prepared for Strapper suspenders
- Direct Laminate HYDRATEX® 2L 1000D Cordura shell for very little water pickup at an affordable price. Detachable thermal liner
- YKK slide lock front closure
*Prepared for Strapper Suspenders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.