Tornado 3 Jacket
The REV’IT! Tornado 3 jacket has all the features you need for your next tour in the spring, summer or autumn: ventilation, waterproofing, and the highest level of protection. On colder mornings or during bad weather, the breathable and stretchable Hydratex®|Lite 2-in-1 liner will keep the rider dry and comfortable. This detachable liner also works well as a separate jacket or “Destination liner” With the liner removed cool air can flow through the jacket. The 3D air mesh panels around the shoulders and the PWR|shell mesh on the front, back, and arms will keep the rider comfortable and fresh. The jacket features our award-winning CE-level 2 SEEFLEX™ Armor at the shoulder and elbows, and the Tornado 3 can further be fortified with our SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 divided chest protectors and SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector. Various adjustment tabs and straps will ensure a perfect fit for any rider.
- Polyester Ripstop, PWR|shell Mesh, PWR|shell 750D, PWR|wax 500D and 3D airmesh outer shell construction
- SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE protection. Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012
- Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert - Type RV
- Detachable 2 in 1 thermal liner and Membrane. 100% waterproof and breathable destination layer
- Prepared for vest Connector, short connection zipper
Seesoft Back Protector Type - RV
- Type RV 4 fits sizes SM-MD
- Type RV 5 fits sizes LG-2XL
- Type RV 6 fits sizes 3XL
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.